#Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Dance Festival #Greater Bay Dance Festival #Beijing Dance Festival #Youth Dance Marathon
Inviting Original Choreographies To Be Showcased
The first edition of “Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Dance Festival” is now scheduled to take place at the Shenzhen Longgang District Cultural Center from December 4 to 9, 2020.
We invite you to join us at the upcoming event to showcase your original choreography.
The Festival Showcase is an open platform for young choreographers to show their works. The Festival Organizing Committee is now accepting submissions for selection.
The Festival Organizing Committee will collectively pick and choose the submissions. And they will invite the artists of the selected works to perform during the Festival’s Showcase session.
2020 Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao
Greater Bay Dance Festival
December 5-9, 2020 5pm
October 15, 2020
· Original choreography by an individual/group.
· The piece has not been presented at the Youth Dance Marathon of the Beijing Dance Festival.
· The piece must be of completion.
· No longer than 15 mins duration.
· The subject of the work is open but must not offend the standing Law of the People’s Republic of China
The result of the selection will be announced on/before early November, on the Festival’s website, WeChat and Weibo.
No Registration fee required.
December 5-9, 2020, 17:00
Music Hall, Cultural Center of Shenzhen Longgang District
1. Scan QR Code, click on Showcase online application and fill-out the online form
2. Festival Organizing Committee will contact the applicants via email within three workdays after the submission
3. As part of the selection process, applicant must provide all the required materials as listed below through designated channels on or before October 15, 2020:
a. A video recording of the complete work (file size<200 Mb)
b. The title & brief introduction of the piece (less than 200 words)
c. Two high-resolution pictures of the piece (jpeg format of at least 1Mb each)
d. Copies of ID/Passport of each members of the group
1、The artists/performing groups of the selected works will be considered as 2020 Greater Bay Dance Festival’s Showcase Artists and are required to follow the assignment and scheduling provided by the Festival Organizing Committee.
2、All publicity, planning, organization and promotion of the selected works are organized and handled by the Festival Organizing Committee.
3、Performance venue and basic technical support (i.e. Standard rig, lighting and sound system) will be provided by the Festival Organizing Committee.
4、Invitation letter (for visa or funding application purpose) can be provided to the applicants.
Participants need to arrange their own stay, or request assistance from the Festival Organizing Committee. More information are available on request, related charges and details will then be provided later.
Participants to arrange own meals. There are a variety of F&B outlets available around the theater.