#Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Dance Festival #Greater Bay Dance Festival #Beijing Dance Festival #Youth Dance Marathon
Although city has changed, but anticipation remains. Are you ready to show your new original choreography? Instead of Beijing, let’s meet in Shenzhen, at the first edition of “Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Dance Festival”.
Showcase is an open platform especially catered for youngchoreographer to showcase his/her original works. And the Festival is now accepting submission for selection.
The Festival Organizing Committee will then collectively pick and choose works to be invited to perform during the Festival’s Showcase session.
Now until October 15, 2020
· Original choreography of an individual/group, of which the piece has not been presented at the Youth Dance Marathon of the Beijing Dance Festival
· The piece has been completed
· No longer than 15 mins duration
· Subject is open while it does not offend the standing Law of the People’s Republic of China
Selection will be announced on/before November on the Festival’s website, WeChat and Weibo.
Registration fee is ￥0.
Selected work will be invite to be showcased at the Festival.
December 5-8, 2020, 17:00
Studio Theatre, Cultural Center of Shenzhen Longgang District
1. Scan QR Code, click on Showcase online application and fill-out the online form
2. Festival Organizing Committee will contact applicant via email within three working days after one’s submission
3. As part of the selection process, applicant must provide all required materials as listed below through designated channels on or before October 15, 2020:
a. Video of complete piece (file size<200 Mb)
b. Title & brief introduction of the piece (less than 200 words)
c. Two high-resolution pictures of the piece (jpeg format of at least 1Mb each)
d. ID/Passport scan/copy of each and every participant/participants of the group
1. Artists/Performing groups of selected works will be considered as 2020 Greater Bay Dance Festival’s Showcase Artists and are required to follow assignment and scheduling provided by the Festival Organizing Committee.
2. All publicity, planning, organization and promotion of the accepted works are organized and handled by Festival Organizing Committee.
3. Performance venue and basic technical support (i.e. Standard rig, lighting and sound system) will be provided by Festival Organizing Committee.
4. Invitation letter (for visa or funding application purpose) can be provided to applicants.
Participants are to arrange own stay, or request assistance from Organizing Committee; upon request, related charges & details will be provided later.
Participants to arrange own meals. There are a variety of F&B outlets available around the theater.